30323 112th Place SE, Auburn, Washington
$414,000.00 2,313 sq ft 4 bedrooms 2.5 baths
As you pull up the driveway of this lovely home you can immediately feel the quiet serenity of the beautiful trees and landscaping melt away the hectic outside world. The lush green yard, front porch and lovely craftsman details all come together to welcome you home.
What to love about this house:
1. Living Outdoors: The beautiful outdoor spaces of this home offer a retreat from the bustle of the outside world. The beautiful japanese maple, flowering shrubs and gorgeous potted plants and trees add privacy and beauty to this oasis. You can sit comfortably under the covered outdoor seating area, and for added ambience, close the outdoor curtains and relax with a romantic dinner, or quiet family time. The wood decking squares and fabric canopy are unique and inviting for you and your friends and family to enjoy leisurely evenings together.
2. Let Your Designer Instincts Loose: The neutral palatte of the home welcomes your invites your imagination to come alive as you make this house your home. The beautiful and unique features like the small craftsman style windows in the living room, the custom inset over the family room fireplace and the Brazilian cherry hardwood floors all offer the designer in you the opportunity to create an extraordinary home.
3. Open Concept Living: While washing dishes is not the favorite chore of most people the view of the beautifully landscaped backyard will make the task enjoyable. The beautiful granite countertops, GE stainless steel appliances and Brazilian cherry hardwood floors create the quality environment you want and expect in your home. As the family room and kitchen join so do your family events, parties, and gatherings. Full of natural light, warmth from the fireplace and delicious food from the kitchen these spaces fill with laughter, joy, and memories over the years.
4. Enough Space For Everything: Whether you work remotely, are growing your family, have frequent guests or a few children already the three bedrooms along with a master-suite allow you to live the lifestyle you want in spacious serenity.
5. Bringing The Outdoors In: This home feels as though you are living indoors and outdoors as the beautiful natural light of Seattle fills each room. The goregous greenery of the homes landscaping combined with the green belt view from the front fills your home with a natural beauty rarely found in the city.
- This almost brand new home sits on a quiet street across from a green belt, ensuring a tranquil setting.
- The front porch provides the perfect seating area to read quietly or watch your children play.
- The dining room and living room offer great space for entertaining.
- Beautiful natural light fills each room.
- Each bedroom, hallway and living room, dining room and family room are appointed with a neutral plush carpeting.
- There is a master suite along with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms in the home.
- The large 2 car garage offers not only a place for you to park, but also storage space as well.
- Large 5 piece bathroom and walk-in closet complete the beautiful master bedroom.
- Open air staircase which leads upstairs to each of the four bedrooms.
- Ample storage space throughout the home.
- A separate laundry room for storage and washer and dryer is located on the first floor.
- Located conveniently within a 5 minute drive to major highways.
- Located in Auburn, Washington.
- The home offers 2,313 square feet.
- MLS ID #1051334
Want to see this wonderful home? Contact us for an appointment or if you have any questions about this or other properties in the Seattle area. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with what is happening in and around Seattle, to see all of our listings and follow all the real estate news for the Seattle area.